Seeking Software Engineers to work in a highly agile and dynamic Research & Development, Cyber Security and Product Development environment. Direct hire W2 permanent positions only; some work may require a DoD clearance. This person should have strong proficiency in C programming, Linux kernel, OS, low-level applications design and architecture, prototyping, implementation, analysis and debugging.
This opportunity allows you to work on state of the art research and product development in the ever evolving area of Cyber Security, providing rewarding work and job growth, a stable work environment, competitive compensation/benefits and opportunities to work on projects that make a difference. Every person provides real contributions to the success of the company. Management provides strong leadership, and Software Engineers take ownership of products and solutions. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and need to be able to problem solve. We offer a casual environment with serious technical objectives. We enjoy our work.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant IT discipline required; higher level degree preferred
· Requires experience working in a Research & Development laboratory environment
· Experience with security systems & products and strong understanding of network/communications protocols
· Strong C programming, embedded application design and Linux kernel module design and implementation
· Experience developing device drivers; programming on the network side
· Solid understanding of OS architecture, primarily Linux
· Experience using Compilers and capable of working with binary code